CitroBio is a citrus extract wash for seafood. It extends the shelf life of fresh fish and seafood, and at the same time controls bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria, among other pathogens, without affecting the color, flavor and smell of fresh seafood.
We have been selling our citrus extract wash to Seafood exporters and importers for almost 16 years. You can use our product in icing machines, to rinse all types of seafood, and also to spray surfaces while cutting fish to keep pathogens away.
Superior seafood quality from catch to table
- CitroBio can be used throughout the entire seafood process.
- Blend CitroBio with fresh or salt water, using in holding tanks on vessels - eliminating the dangerous need for bi-sulfates and other chemicals, which are not only toxic, but affect the appearance of the seafood often making it look "bleached out".
- CitroBio can be titrated to the ice providing an ongoing treatment during shipping.
- Use CitroBio in wash/soaking tanks.
- Dip seafood in CitroBio solution prior to packaging seafood
- Use CitroBio prior to cooking seafood as a final precaution, no need to rinse.
- Use CitroBio to clean cutting boards, knives and other utensils after cooking or preparing seafood.
All seafood can be treated through entire packaging process prior to freezing. Use Citrobio for safer, cleaner seafood and to extend the shelf life of seafood.
Our actual customers are treating with CitroBio:
- Stone crabs
- Red Snapper
- King Fish
- Sea Trout
- Lobster Tails
- Clams and oysters