Poultry has become a healthy staple of the American diet throughout the years. There are 50 billion eggs produced and 8 billion chickens consumed in the United States each year!
Unfortunately, with an increase in production and consumption comes an increase in potential risk of foodborne illness. Recent reports indicate a rise in Listeria in the poultry industry. Listeria is a bacterial foodborne disease that can lead to a life threatening illness.
Our product, CitroBio, is the perfect addition to your food safety practices. CitroBio has proven effective against Listeria, E-Coli and Salmonella. It is non-toxic, non-corrosive, gluten free, completely biodegradable and kosher. Our ingredients are FDA / GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) and made in the U.S.A.
CitroBio can be used at home as well as in poultry farms and poultry processing. Use CitroBio in poultry processing in the following ways:
- Extend shelf life
- Control pathogens such as E.coli, Salmonella and Listeria among others
- Reduce odor
- Spray poultry with CitroBio prior to packing
- Use CitroBio in the entire slaughtering process
- Use CitroBio to chillers and wash tanks
- Clean slaughter area, equipment and contact surfaces prior to operation
Please click here to learn more about CitroBio and find test data showing the efficacy of CitroBio on treated turkeys.