We all know cooking seafood can be tricky; it is very easy to over or under cook the dish. To make life a little easier, we found one of our favorite recipes that require less than 45 minutes to prepare and make. Here is a simple recipe from our kitchen to yours. Serves 4.
1 onion, chopped
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 green pepper, chopped
Salt and pepper
1 large Flounder fillets
¼ cup mayo, plus little extra to rub on flounder
1lb crap meat
2 tablespoons of butter
¼ cup bread crumbs
Old bay seasoning
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Sauté onions and peppers in 2 TBS butter
3) Gently blend crabmeat, bread crumbs, egg, seasoning, and mayo in small bowl by hand
4) Lightly coat flounder with mayo and place on cookie sheet.
5) Sprinkle bay seasoning and paprika on flounder
6) Top with crabmeat blend
7) Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden
Remember, CitroBio can be used prior to cooking as a final precaution and requires no rinsing. As for cleanup time, CitroBio is always a great solution for handling bacteria infested cutting boards and knives. It can be used on all utensils and machinery for a quick and safe clean up. Also, for any leftover fillets or fresh crab meat, simply dip or spray solution prior to freezing for a safe way to keep fish fresh and bacteria free until your next meal time.